Basic Analytical Techniques Using R tools. After completing this course you will be able to:
Watch the New Upgraded Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WyUme_H2ZQ
1. Get a basic introduction to R
2. Understand exploration of data
3. Explore data using R
4. Visualize data using R
5. Understand diagnostic analytics
6. Implementing diagnostic analytics using R
7. Understand these concepts with the help of case studies
Data Science with R Language Certification Training: https://www.simplilearn.com/big-data-and-analytics/data-scientist-certification-r-tools-training?utm_campaign=R-Language-Training-rqrrTfy-z-c&utm_medium=SC&utm_source=youtube
#datascience #datasciencetutorial #datascienceforbeginners #datasciencewithr #datasciencetutorialforbeginners #datasciencecourse
The Data Science with R training course has been designed to impart an in-depth knowledge of the various data analytics techniques which can be performed using R. The course is packed with real-life projects, case studies, and includes R CloudLabs for practice.
Mastering R language: The course provides an in-depth understanding of the R language, R-studio, and R packages. You will learn the various types of apply functions including DPYR, gain an understanding of data structure in R, and perform data visualizations using the various graphics available in R.
Mastering advanced statistical concepts: The course also includes the various statistical concepts like linear and logistic regression, cluster analysis, and forecasting. You will also learn hypothesis testing.
As a part of the course, you will be required to execute real-life projects using CloudLab. The compulsory projects are spread over four case studies in the domains of healthcare, retail, and Internet. R CloudLab has been provided to ensure a practical and hands-on experience. Additionally, we have four more projects for further practice.
Who should take this course?
There is an increasing demand for skilled data scientists across all industries which makes this course suited for participants at all levels of experience. We recommend this Data Science training especially for the following professionals:
1. IT professionals looking for a career switch into data science and analytics
2. Software developers looking for a career switch into data science and analytics
3. Professionals working in data and business analytics
4. Graduates looking to build a career in analytics and data science
5. Anyone with a genuine interest in the data science field
6. Experienced professionals who would like to harness data science in their fields
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
Get the android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0